The first coming of age film that I have chosen to evaluate is the opening scene of 21 jump street. I have taken screenshots and talked about how the different camera angles, editing techniques and sound have made this opening sequence unique and how it uses these thing to get the attention of the viewer.
The second coming of age film I have assessed is Ferris Buellers day off. This films opening scene differed quite a bit from the 1st as it only ha one environment which as his room this required lots of different angles and shots to keep the viewers entertained and keep their attention.
I have learnt that opening sequences are only usually about 2 minutes long and that nearly every single one contains institutional elements and other text throughout. However from the two opening scenes both contain a large amount of narrative and speech.
No comments:
Post a Comment